Livin' and Bloggin'

It's a blog.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Today

I'm very restless at work today. Think it has something to do with the fact that I didn't run this morning and won't be running this afternoon. Have to go see a friend who is having a pretty hard time right now. I know I should be more supportive, but she always has a hard time. Never seems to do a whole lot about it except talk.

As I get older, I am less and less likely to just talk and would rather do. Talking just soothes the beast, it never makes you actually feel better, just gives you the hope of feeling better.

Maybe I'm not sensitive enough. I should be more empathetic, just because I'm not in that space right now doesn't mean someone else can not be.

Oh well, at least a drink is involved...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home