Not Sure
Not sure what I'm reflecting on today. Ended up being a long night last night, so I'm sleepy today. Looking forward to going home after work, going for a run, doing laundry, and anxiously awaiting the pizza that Shawn promised to bring home. Then, a little reading, a little Dancing with the Stars and 30 Days. I am not a big fan of television unless it involves SportsCenter, sporting event, or someone decorating a room -- however, Dancing with the Stars is great, mindless entertainment and 30 Days is such the catalyst to virtually widen your world view.
At Bobby Vans with my friend last night...this is such the town of the suit. Everywhere I turn there are guys in suits, talking and having a drink after work. A guy named Jerry walks up to talk. We tried to get rid of him but he kept hanging on. That pretty much ended the night and we quickly got out of there after his appearance. He couldn't believe we were leaving him -- it is not only the town of the suit, but also the town of the self. I'm amazed sometimes the average temperature is not higher here with all the hot air going around.
Got home to my wonderful husband, dog, and cat. Man, I love my family.

1 Comments:
I don't think I'd function well in the town of the suit. With my fashion sense, I wouldn't function well anywhere but the club scene in the Pacific Northwest...
Post a Comment
<< Home