The End is Near
Its been a good trip. I actually feel somewhat of a balance in time spent with friends and family. Not without its bumps, but pretty good...lets rate it at a 7.
But man, I am ready to head home. I have work tomorrow (the REAL reason I am in town). Time to hobnob with the money. After that, off to the airport-- and home. Can't wait. I can't wait to get on that plane. I can't wait to see my husband. I can't wait to see my dog -- which will pick me up from the airport along with Shawn. And I can't wait to see my own bed and lie down in it. Travel is great, but home is better.
And, unexpectedly I turned some corners on this trip. Life is amazing, the lessons you learn usually hit you in peculiar places, such as driving down Lovers Lane. I'm feeling on the right track in a lot of areas in life. What I find so wonderful about it is not necessarily the end goal; but the journey. Its exciting to take on new challenges, spend time in the Spirit, push yourself, and learn how to be a better person to the people you love.
Life brings a smile to me right now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home