Livin' and Bloggin'

It's a blog.

Monday, August 15, 2005

I Have a Papercut on My Lip

But that's ok...it's my last week at this job. Then I have a week to prepare and paint my classroom, a week of in-service, and then school starts. And less than a month away is Bermuda! Yeah Bermuda! I am really looking forward to the vacation, between moving and getting ready for school, a nice break is exactly what we need.

But I wanted to swim with dolphins while I was there, well its $200 per person for 30 minutes. Are these Gucci dolphins? I had never priced swimming with dolphins (wasn't in the market before), but I thought it would be $50-$75...not $200! Bermuda is not cheap. I need to find the cheap dolphins.

But laying in the sun by the pool, drinking bloody marys, and reading a book sounds great. And maybe we will try windsurfing, that isn't as expensive. Plus, just checking out Hamilton, the capital, and the culture of Bermuda. The only thing that could go wrong for this trip is a hurricane. Hopefully the ocean will remain at peace while we are there.

The weekend was good, we got lots done around the house and with our jobs. Plus time to relax and just spend time with each other.

But the greatest development of all...pre-season football. Thank goodness! It has been an awfully dry spell since February. No offense to the baseball fans, but baseball is my excuse to eat hot dogs...

Football season never lasts long enough for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home