Leaving It Behind
So I have officially told my current job I am leaving and they took my suggestion and promoted within. She is great, and with me working with her the next couple of weeks it should be a smooth transition to them. Its always so odd in the last couple of weeks, trying to finishing up current projects, starting to pass on responsibilities...and letting go.
In a way, at this limbotic stage, its a relief. I am already working so hard in preparing for school, that letting go of responsibilities at my current job lightens the load.
Observations in this month of turmoil:
1. I'm getting really good at wrapping items in newspaper and lodging them into boxes
2. I love preparing the material and designing projects for class...my problem right now is that I have too many ideas.
3. My husband is wonderful support and so excited for me.
4. I can't wait to move outside of DC and escape the land of potholes.
5. My dog has no idea he is about to get a younger puppy brother or sister
6. Packing is an excellent time to clean out and throw away useless items. If I don't have the energy to pack and move it, I don't need it.
7. Craigslist is the greatest website ever. You can easily sell items you no longer want.
8. My landlord is proving very difficult and is taking our move personally...not quite sure why.
9. I still love my car!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home