Livin' and Bloggin'

It's a blog.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tennis in the Morning

Shawn and I got up early this morning to go play tennis together. It was a great way to start the day, though I am terrible at it right now, I love playing. Avery went with us, we just tied his leash to the fence and he watched us play. Wonderful morning.

But man, I need lessons. Maybe that will be something I ask for Christmas. Our parents are always bugging us on what we want, instead of a bunch of stuff I don't need, I think I would rather have tennis lessons...much more enjoyable. And they will start asking soon, even though it is only August.

Spent a lot of time yesterday preparing for my government class...it takes so much preparation, but I'm loving it so far. Hope I'm effective with the kids and they learn something. What a responsibility -- someone's education!

I haven't written in forever, I don't have the time. Hopefully I can make that part of my daily routine again once I get settled into my job and moved.

Bermuda is only 5 weeks away. We get moved, I start the school year, and then its time for a little rest. Shawn's company is paying for all the employees and one guest for each to go to Bermuda for four days and three nights. We can't wait. The resort we are staying at is ridiculous, must be nice to be a money-making corporation. Anyway, apparently there are lots of trails for running, and swimming with dolphins!!!!! I can't wait! Shawn is a little wary of that and snorkeling because he isn't a big fan of water, but I told him to give it a try, I think he will love it. It will be a great trip and a needed break after this month.

I know my thoughts are completely erratic, but that's my mind right now.

Thank goodness for tennis this morning...

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Brent said...

For tennis, you don't need lessons...just a wall and a ball and a racket and time to smack said ball against said wall with said racket.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

True, I do need to learn all the rules of the games though, time to buy tennis for dummies...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home