Can't Concentrate
I can't concentrate because I am thinking about my interview this morning. It went so well, and the disgusting thing is that I am so scared salary is going to be a deal-breaker. Everything went great; loved whom I interviewed with; and I think the job would be fantastic. But there is only so much of a pay cut I could take, with buying a condo and having to get a new car now -- no more metro for this job. So we will see. If its the right job and where I am supposed to be, it will all work out. If not, I guess that will be my sign. Shawn is worried about me getting too excited and then being disappointed. I told him too late...already excited; and if I get disappointed, then I do. Wouldn't be the first time.
Off to have a glass of wine with my husband to celebrate, as he put it, "a wonderful interview day."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home