Tomorrow
So tomorrow I have an interview. Its for a job that I think sounds very interesting...looking forward to learning more about it. I hope it turns out as well as I expect, and I hope they like me. The odds are stacked against me, I don't have a lot of experience for this; but that also could be why they like me.
Because of this development, I have put a lot of thought into how I would tackle this challenge...and I like what I am coming up with. In fact, found the perfect book today for exactly what I want to do. It would be a great challenge for me, I think. Guess we will find out if its a fit or not. I hope it is.
The weekend was great, found out about the interview late Friday afternoon, then went out with friends that night. Out a little late for late-twenty-something Mandy, but thats alright. Then on Saturday, Shawn and I got up; went to eat some breakfast; ran some errands; and hung out at the pool with friends. Wonderful, relaxing time. Got some sun, swam some laps, made some jokes, and read some history. That evening we saw War of the Worlds. Do not bother, its a movie with special effects and no story arc -- character development is worse than most action movies and Dakota Fanning is the ONLY redeeming quality in the film. At least we got some popcorn out of it.
Sunday afternoon Shawn had to go to work and I stayed home to clean a little and start packing for the upcoming move. I hate moving. And my books are ridiculous. I packed 12 boxes of books and am probably only 70% through. Thank goodness Shawn tolerates my books, though he says they multiply like rabbits.
Today I work, get off at 4 and go home to run and prepare for my interview.
Let's all pray it goes well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home